ALL IN ONE
All From One Place.
Service You Can Believe In
AiOS Group delivers unequaled service and support on every project. Period. Our customers can expect to experience flexibility, dependability, and extreme attention to detail.
Proven IT Solutions
AiOS Group’s tangible value proposition is our expert understanding of technology systems, trends in the industry, and “best practices” among technology leaders. Our solutions are designed and tested to the highest standards and have been proven in the field. Our commitment to our clients and to ourselves is to continually challenge ourselves to find ways to be better.
Expertise You Can Count On
Our consultants and technicians are the highest caliber in their respective fields. Our hiring process incorporates rigorous vetting to ensure only the most exceptional individuals who possess a strong work ethic are invited to join the AiOS Group family. And by the way, you’ll always have a familiar face. The consultants who work with you to understand your requirements and design your technology solutions will be the same consultants who implement the design and provide knowledge transfer to your team.
- Datacenter architecture and design, installation, configuration, and management
- Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Compute (servers)
- Datacenter networking (fabric interconnects, iSCSI, fiber channel, etc.)
- Disaster Recovery backup solutions including onsite and offsite backup and data replication
- Datacenter support and management via managed services model
Detailed documentation, thorough knowledge transfer, and basic training for our client’s technology staff is delivered with every service.
- IT Strategic Planning
- Technology Assessment
- Datacenter Design
- Storage Design
- Network Design
- Infrastructure Systems Design
- Disaster Recovery consulting and plan development
- Assessment, design, configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting networks and transport systems
- Wireless design and installation
- Security (firewall and content filtering)
- Layer 2/Layer 3 switching and routing
- Datacenter networking solutions
- Fiber optic (indoor and outside plant)
- Physical access (badged entry)
Included in every installation is comprehensive network topology and low voltage CAD drawings. AiOS Group is a certified low voltage telecommunications provider in the State of Georgia.
A managed services approach frees clients to focus on higher priorities while having peace of mind that the IT infrastructure is reliably in good hands. A managed services approach can also serve to fill a gap in skillset or provide additional manpower for a lean IT department. AiOS Group Managed Services clients benefit from our rich analytics and reporting, thereby providing valuable insight into system performance. The same highly certified consultants who deliver our project based services also deliver our managed services. You can rest assured, they will not be reading from an entry level script.
(Corporate Office & Warehouse)
318 Corporate Pkwy STE 101
Macon, GA 31210
Our company's mission is providing service you can believe in. Contrary to mainstream operating models, we decided to make an impact in the technology marketplace by relying on our performance and reputation to drive our company's growth, not sales quotas.
Hours & Info
M - F: 8am - 5pm
S - S: 12pm - 5pm